Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello

Hello. My name is Cristina. I am taking this class as a core requirement. As far as what I want to do in terms of a major, I am not 100% sure. Currently, I am trying to earn a 90-hour childcare certification so that I may work at a childcare center over the summer. I am interested in cartoons, hanging out with my loved ones (boyfriend, family, and friends), playing video games, and watching Anime. When it comes to music, my favorite genres are 60s hippie type music, 90s dance, celtic, europop, and trip-hop. My favorite bands are Morcheeba, Smile.dk, and the B52s.
I am hoping to use this blog to celebrate cartoons of times past (mainly the 90s when I grew up). There are many cartoons I loved as a child (Dexter's Laboratory, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and Rugrats) and cartoons that I am discovering now that I never knew existed because I never had Toon Disney or UPN (Gargoyles, Pirates of Dark Water, and The Real Ghostbusters). I am hoping to write about these cartoons to include what they were, what was great about them, and of course to have pictures. (I know that as a class requirement we have to comment on posts, so it would be fun if people would suggest cartoons for me to go out and look up, the more obscure the better.) Good to meet you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment